Wishing you a Happy New Year!
We would love to take this time to wish you a Happy New Year and the best of success and prosperity in 2016.
2015 was an extremely busy and rewarding year for us at Munaluchi. There were many bumps along the way, but ultimately so much success, and for that we are so grateful. You have continued to support the movement to showcase multicultural brides across the globe in the best light, and we would love to share with you some of our accomplishments thanks to you!
In 2015 we,
- Reached a milestone of 6.1 million pageviews
- Inspired over 1 million brides across the globe just on Munaluchibridal.com alone.
- Hosted 6 events, including our Munaluchi Tours (Brooklyn, Dallas, New Jersey, Alabama, and Baltimore) and hosted our 2nd annual wedding industry conference in Barbados, The Coterie Retreat. (Which will be held in New Orleans in 2016, woo hoo!)
- Moved into a new office
- Hired 4 new members of the Munaluchi Team
- Published over 449 inspiring posts on our blog
- Clocked over 100K followers on Instagram
- Reached over 300K followers on Facebook
- Launched Munamommy on Instagram, which has reached over 60K followers
- Introduced 200+ well curated new members to our exclusive wedding directory, The Coterie. (Our 2nd most visited page on munaluchibridal.com.)
2016 will be even more exciting. Aside from several expansion plans and partnerships we can't yet announce, we are launching our MunaMommy blog and directory in February to coincide with our first MunaMommy Brunch being held in Atlanta. And we are launching our first ever bridal show in Atlanta called The Bridal Scene in February.
All of these milestones would have not been possible without your continued dedication to the Munaluchi Brand. We are beyond grateful for you and faithful that God has a purpose for what we are aiming to do in this industry.
Cheers to a fruitful 2016!!