Bringing together two eras in one wedding can be difficult for some, but April and Thomas pulled it off. Summer Lane of My Simply Perfect Events helped the couple plan this beautiful fall wedding in Atlanta with a modern theme and vintage overtones. The elegant decor at the venue was picturesque with its marble staircases and crystal chandeliers. Their photographer Christi Sue Photography captured the fun, vibrant atmosphere at the wedding.
- Wedding Date: 09/08/2013
- Wedding Location: Georgian Terrace Hotel, Atlanta GA
- Wedding Theme: Modern Vintage Affair
- First Dance Song: Tamar Braxton, "The One"
- Wedding Cake Flavors: Our 4-tier cake consisted of Chocolate mousse, red velvet, vanilla and coconut cream cake
- Wedding Menu Favorite: Spinach stuffed chicken with sweet potato soufflé and mixed vegetables
- Bridesmaids Gifts: Gift bags filled with a customized clutch, white robe, and pearl necklace. I also provided a down payment to their makeup application.
- Groomsmen Gifts: Wallets and bow ties.
Cosmobella Milan dress with a customized sweetheart neckline. Trumpet dress with an amazing lush train. My favorite accessory were my shoes and my earrings.
Jumping the broom. a good friend made me an amazing broom in my wedding colors to honor my ancestors marriage ceremony tradition.
My first dance with my Husband was a choreographed piece to Tamar Braxton- "The One."