Oh how we love styled shoots…especially when they are done absolutely right. Today's feature story highlights an African inspired tea party complete with two gorgeous models, ethnic prints and patterns and the cutest little ceramic tea cups.
The shoot was put together in collaboration with our friend and fabulous photographer Christine Meintjes at ThePrettyBlog and an amazing team of creatives over in South Africa. There are way too many pretty images to share to make sure to visit the full gallery here for more.
View more images in the gallery here.
- Photography: Christine Meintjes
- Venue: Landtscap
- Flowers & Styling: Leipzig Floral & Décor Design
- Flowers & Styling: AnnaH Bridal Styling
- Ceramics: Liesl Trautman,
- Ottomans,linen, bags, serviettes & lamps: Indigi Designs,
- Chairs: Events Academy,
- Hair & Make-up:Erane Hobbs,
- Cookies: Food by Preserve,
- Models: Eden Teni and Londiwe Leigh,
- Clothing: Lily Boutique,