Let Your Voice Be Heard!
Munaluchi Bride Magazine is now accepting contributors. If you are passionate about writing, you can easily get your voice heard on our fast growing online platform and reach a niche audience craving original and fresh content. Articles should be on topics related to weddings, relationships and fashion. All submitted articles should be no longer than 500 words and should be exclusive, original content. If you are submitting images please be sure to provide appropriate credit and ensure you have authorization to use the images if they are not your own work. Unfortunately, we will not consider articles that have previously been published in print or online publications. Just fill out the form below to get started!
- Be original, be yourself! Blog posts or articles should be written in your voice. Also, the article topics need to stay within the current topics discussed on this site.
- Include links relevant to your post. Too many links that don't relate to or enhance the article will hinder your chances of getting published.
- Prep Images: Ensure your images are 72dpi and no larger than 1500 pixels wide.
- Stay current. Articles should be in tune with current wedding trends or current topics surrounding black culture.
- Be bold. Don't be afraid to voice your opinion on a current news story.
- Self Promotion: Articles that sound promotional will be rejected. The goal is to inspire. If you're interested in submitting a sponsored post, click here.
After submitting the article, our editors will review and you'll be contacted if your submission is approved.
Contributor Submission Form
For words that need to be hyperlinked, include the url in parenthesis after the word that should be hyperlinked. Limit your image upload to no more than 20 images.