TGIM Beauty Giveaway: Eco-friendly Beauty That’s Good Enough to Eat
Did you know the average woman swallows from five to seven pounds of lipstick in a lifetime? Well thanks to this week’s giveaway sponsor’s ground-breaking formulations, that five to seven pounds might actually be good for you. Bite Beauty, ( @bitebeauty )the first ever lip-focused natural line is making waves in the cosmetics industry with it’s eco-friendly beauty products. In our opinion, their products are the perfect example of eco-friendly beauty gone chic.
Aside from the gorgeous and modern lip hues, every product contains the antioxidant, Resveratrol, the new “it” cosmetic ingredient. The chemical is found in the skin of red grapes and in red wine, so there are plenty of benefits. In addition, each product is made sans synthetics, petroleum byproducts, polybutenes, paragons, sulfates, and a list of other non essential chemicals. Instead, food-grade ingredients are utilized.
This week’s TGIM (Thank God It’s Monday) giveaway is sure to please all of you lipstick lovers. We’re giving away a Summer Vintage Trio courtesy of Bite Beauty that will get you off to the right start this summer. The Summer Vintage Trio, valued at $68, and sold exclusively at Sephora, is available in three awesome finishes. It will take you from natural to edgy, with a super bold coral-toned lip.
- Luminous Creme Lipstick in Retsina - A creamy nude lipstick that simultaneously nourishes and conditions.
- Champagne Pearl Lip Shine – Infused with jojoba beads and antioxidants, this translucent gloss will leave you with intense shine, while maintaining a soothing effect.
- High Pigment Matte Pencil in Zinfandel - Stay on-trend with this bold coral-toned twist-up pencil. Bold lip color, bold beauty statement.
- MANDATORY: Leave a comment answering this question. Which of the three products in the trio are you leaning towards and why?
- Follow us on twitter: @munaluchibride
- Follow BiteBeauty on twitter: @bitebeauty
- Optional – *TWEET this giveaway to your friends to gain more entries. (use the tweet button on the left of this post)
- Optional – *Share this giveaway on Facebook to gain more entries. (post the link to this post on your wall then tell us that you did in the comments)
- Giveaway ends Friday, March 9th at 11:59pm. Winner will be randomly selected and announced on Saturday. Good Luck!