Do you have a love for weddings? Have you been craving to get into the publishing industry? Our company is growing exponentially, and so is our team! Munaluchi Bride is the #1 print/digital/online destination for brides of color. We’re currently seeking energetic and talented content curators, marketers, sales associates and editorial interns to join our team. We have a small but amazingly talented team, so we would love to add more energetic and talented professionals to our growing family.
Keys to fitting into the Munaluchi company culture...
Btw, have you read our Mission Statement yet? Read it here.
Be able to communicate effectively
Be a team player
Have a great understanding of customer service
Be a relationship builder
Take initiative any chance you can
Be willing to learn new principles and skills
Be open to constructive criticism
Be able to multitask
Be familiar with new and emerging technology
Be creative and think outside of the box
Be ready to grow beyond your wildest imagination
So if you love weddings and magazines, then take a look at the opportunities below!
Overview: Munaluchi Bride Magazine is a nationally distributed print/digital/online magazine catering to an affluent audience of women of color. We seek a full time Marketing/Administrative Intern to join our dynamic and growing team in New Jersey. The Marketing/Administrative Intern will serve as an administrative and marketing force for the Munaluchi brands as well as a liaison between the brand and our advertisers, building and strengthening relationships and providing a great value to our advertisers and our point of contact for current and potential customers. As a Marketing/Administrative Intern, you’ll be a part of a rapidly growing team here Munaluchi Bride, the only nationally distributed magazine for women of color and fastest growing wedding publication in the print/digital/online arena.
**We will hire (1) exceptional intern at the end of internship.**
Do you have a love for weddings? Have you been craving to get into the publishing industry? Our company is growing exponentially, and so is our team! Munaluchi Bride is the #1 print/digital/online destination for brides of color. We’re currently seeking an energetic and talented Marketing/Administrative Intern to join our team.
- Create and maintain databases and CRM
- Keyword research
- Advertising and promotional copy and scheduling of promotional messages
- Data reporting and analysis
- Conduct market research
- Work with Marketing and Sales Coordinator on marketing, advertising and promotional activities
- Field telephone calls
- Perform data entry as needed
- Creating and analyzing spreadsheets
- Perform basic bookkeeping duties
- Assist in drafting of pitches and outreach
- Daily mailing of magazines
- Respond to customer inquiries in a courteous manner, assist customers
- Maintain busy calendars, schedule meetings
- Handle range of duties including operational activities, meeting scheduling, and correspondence with Executive team.
- Handling of travel planning including airline reservations, hotel accommodations, car rentals and car service arrangements as needed
- Weekly customer follow up calls as assigned
- Work independently and within a team on special and ongoing projects
- * Provide friendly, helpful customer service
- Other office duties and tasks as assigned
To be successful in this job, candidate must exhibit the following skill set:
- High school diploma or equivalent
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Teamwork - ability to work collaboratively within the departments
Ability to meet deadlines
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Familiarity with social media especially Instagram and Facebook
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
Location: Mount Holly, NJ (Headquarters)
Hours: Full-Time (37.5 hours/week | 9am-5pm)
Compensation: Internship to hire. We will hire the most exceptional intern.
Editorial Intern - Remote (2 position)
The Editorial Intern will be responsible for pitching and writing editorial content on our website, including weddings, engagement sessions, news and fashion stories, management of submissions, and content curation. This position is a 6 month internship.
Location: Remote. You’ll be able to do this job from home.
Hours: Minimum of 20 hours per week
Compensation: This is an unpaid internship for a duration of 6 months. College credit.
Duties: Including but not limited to…Article writing, content curation for our blog and social media channels, management of submissions. Image handling and tagging.
Requirements: Must be a strong writer than can understand and write in our “voice” with a strong attention to grammar. Previous blogging experience is preferred but will train the right candidate. Proficiency with Photoshop and/or Illustrator preferred. Knowledge of SEO best practices preferred.
This internship is unpaid but college credit is available. Please submit both a resume and a cover letter as well as a link to your design portfolio.
Graphic Design Intern
As a Graphic Design intern for Munaluchi, you'll be a part of a dynamic team! This internship will give you the opportunity to enhance your professional development while building your portfolio.
Location: Mt. Holly, NJ or Remote
Hours: Varies based on projects
Compensation: This is a non-paid internship. College credit available. Opportunity for freelance paid work available for exceptional candidates
- Design and creation of print-ready graphics
- Layout and design of various projects including event invite, blog graphics, banner ads, marketing material, and social media posts.
- Resizing and tagging of images in CMS
Please submit both a resume and a cover letter as well as a link to your design portfolio.
- Formal graphic design training
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Consistency in design and strong attention to detail
- Strong typography background
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Extremely reliable
- Passion for design and lifestyle
This opportunity is excellent for anyone who is interested in getting their feet wet in the wedding and events industry. Interns will gain hands on experience in not only design, but all aspects of what it takes to run a magazine and high traffic website.
Munaluchi Career Opportunities
We would love to hear from you! We are looking for energetic and talented individuals to add to our growing team. Please use this form below to apply for an open position.