Today's the Last Day to Enter!
A couple of weeks ago we launched our newest and most exciting giveaway to date - a FREE wedding dress from the kathy ireland for Mon Cheri collection and up to 5 dresses for your bridal party from the kathy ireland for Mon Cheri Special Occasion collection! Today is the last day to enter before judges vote for their top 20 semi-finalists! Remember, you need to follow the instructions provided on the contest homepage, and be sure to enter your pinterest boards via our Facebook fanpage.
Tips for Making Pinterest Boards:
- Confirm that you have uploaded or pinned the contest logo seen below to your "Munaluchi Style My Wedding Contest" pinterest board. It's a requirement for all pinterest boards and will be taken into consideration during the judging period. You can either save the image below to your computer and upload it on pinterest, or click the "pin" button on this post to pin it directly to your board.
- Ensure that your pinterest boards are captioned with the hashtag #stylemywedding . If you forgot to do this you can easily caption it by selecting the pin, clicking "EDIT" and then including the caption #stylemywedding and clicking"SAVE."
- Remember to pin at least 3 images from any Munaluchibride pinterest boards, and at least 3 images from www.kathyirelandformoncheri.
- Follow Munaluchi Bride and Kathy Ireland on Facebook. When you visit our fanpage to enter your pinterest board url + photo of you and your fiance, make sure you remember to follow BOTH Munaluchi Bride (http://www.facebook.com/
munaluchibridal) and Kathy Ireland (http://www.facebook.com/ KathyIrelandForMonCheri) on Facebook.
- Lastly, upload the best picture of you and your fiance. Make sure both of your faces are clearly showing and the image is a good quality. Your picture will be used if you are selected as a semi-finalist on August 5th, so make it a good one:)
If you need some inspiration, click here to view a sample pinterest board.
We wish you the best of luck! 20 semi-finalists will be revealed on August 5th, 2012, then the voting begins. See full details here. Good luck!